- Class IV Cold Laser Therapy (for Small & Large Animal). Multiple session packages available. For more information, click HERE.
- Full Grooming on Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment only. Appointments starting as early as 9:00 am.
- Canine Massage Therapy by a certified professional. For more information, click HERE.
- In-Home Pet Euthanasia. For more information, click HERE
- COMING SOON! Puppy Power Classes with Fear Free Certified professional trainer!
AWARENESS THIS MONTH (June)
- National Ice Cream Month
- National Anti-Boredom Month
- Adopt a Rescued Rabbit Month
- Pet Appreciation Week
June 3th to 9th (1st full week of June)
- Canada Day
- Independence Day
- World Zoonoses Day
- Shark Awareness Day
- Pet Fire Safety Day
- National Give Something Away Day
- Everybody Deserves a Massage Week
July 15 to 21st
- National Mutt Day
YES! We are AAHA Accredited becuase we only want the best for you.
AAHA Accreditation – Our hospital was evaluated on approximately 900 rigorous veterinary standards of excellence. Thanks to our amazing team, we are proud to be among the top AAHA-Accredited hospitals in the United States and Canada.
AAHA-accredited hospitals are recognized among the finest in the industry, and are consistently at the forefront of advanced veterinary medicine. The Standards of Accreditation are continuously reviewed and updated to keep our accredited practices on the cutting edge of veterinary excellence. AAHA standards address patient care and pain management, surgery, pharmacy, laboratory, exam facilities, medical records, cleanliness, emergency services, dental care, diagnostic imaging, anesthesiology, and continuing education.