DEAL OF THE MONTH:
- February is National Pet Dental Health Month! For this month, get a FREE dental exam when scheduling a dental procedure, and 50%OFF Dental X-Rays.
- Class IV Cold Laser Therapy (for Small & Large Animal). Multiple session packages available.
- Full Grooming on Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment only. Appointments starting as early as 8:00 am.
- Canine Massage Therapy by a certified professional.
YES! We are AAHA Accredited becuase we only want the best for you.
AAHA Accreditation – Our hospital was evaluated on approximately 900 rigorous veterinary standards of excellence. Thanks to our amazing team, we are proud to be among the top AAHA-Accredited hospitals in the United States and Canada.
AAHA-accredited hospitals are recognized among the finest in the industry, and are consistently at the forefront of advanced veterinary medicine. The Standards of Accreditation are continuously reviewed and updated to keep our accredited practices on the cutting edge of veterinary excellence. AAHA standards address patient care and pain management, surgery, pharmacy, laboratory, exam facilities, medical records, cleanliness, emergency services, dental care, diagnostic imaging, anesthesiology, and continuing education.
AWARENESS THIS MONTH (February)
- National Pet Dental Health Month
- Responsible Pet Owners Month
- Spay and Neuter Awareness Month
- American Heart Month
- Valentine’s Day
- World Cat Day
- World Whale Day
- Love Your Pet Day
- National Wildlife Day
- National Dog Biscuit Day
- National Polar Bear Day
- National Invasive Species Awareness Week
February 26 to March 2nd
HELPING PUERTO RICO
Del Mar Vet Hospital for Puerto Rico –
As of today (11/28/17), there are still numerous families in desperate need of clean and safe water to drink, bathe, clean and cook. Many, still rely on creeks, rivers, and hillside streams, which compromises their overall well-being.
At Del Mar, we have set a goal to raise $1,500, which it will allow us to purchase and ship at least 20 LifeStraw (family size) Water Purifiers, and be able to help 20 families to have clean and safe water for them, and their loved ones. We need you! Please help us make this happen.
To make a donation, please do so here: Del Mar Vet Hospital for Puerto Rico DONATION
Thank you and God bless you!